The term “AL – Windows” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3 Pottery Business Park, Ringwood Road, Poole, BH14 0RG. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without AL – Windows prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Once an order for goods has been accepted it can only be cancelled in our absolute discretion and subject to such terms as we shall impose.
No goods delivered to you which are in accordance with the contract will be accepted for return without our prior written approval on terms to be determined at our discretion.
We agree to accept any such goods for return you will be liable to pay a handling charge of 20 per cent of the invoice price. Such goods must be returned by you carriage-paid to us in their original shipping carton.
Goods returned without our prior written approval may at our absolute discretion be returned to you or stored at your cost without prejudice to any rights or remedies we have.
Read all the important legal information about our products, offers and using our website.
In this section, we provide you with the necessary legal detail you need to be aware of when dealing with Anglian Home Improvements and our web site.
Conforming to EU standards
We take the quality of our products very seriously. That’s why we’ve published details of the CE marking that we use and explain what they are to show you that our windows, doors and glass meet the relevant EU standards.
It’s important to us that all of our customers have equal access to the information we’ve published. We’ve set out the principles we have followed for the design of this web site, so you’ll be able to see that we meet the standards set out by both the 1995 Disability Discrimination Act and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Our commitment to customer care.
We are committed to providing high quality products and services for all our customers. Of course, as fitting windows, doors and conservatories into properties of all types and ages can be complicated, we recognise that very occasionally things can go wrong.
If you have a query or complaint, we want to know as soon as possible to help us put things right promptly.
Just contact our National Customer Contact Centre with your details and a description of your problem. We are here for you from 9am to 5.30pm Monday-Friday:
Call us: 01202 062882
Email us: [email protected]
Write to us: 3 Pottery Business Park, Ringwood Road, Poole, BH14 0RG
However you contact us, we will:
- Let you know we’ve received your query
- Tell you who will be responsible for investigating along with their contact details
- Endeavour to return phone calls and emails within one working day
- Do everything we can to resolve things as quickly as possible
- Do what we can to attend within fourteen days if a visit to your property is needed
- Keep you regularly informed of progress throughout
- If you’re unhappy with the way things have been resolved and you have a complaint about your experience with us, we will review your complaint in line with our relevant Complaint Procedure. You can find a copy of our Complaint Procedures here: